Saturday, April 25, 2015

First two days...

Busy busy busy ... Sit still, repeat.

Two days, 36surgeries. These patients are amazing. Very thankful for what They Have Received. Most do not need any pain meds, probably needed three Tylenol. One guy was so thankful he was crying
This guy was walking up a few hours later. He wanted to walk in PACU, maybe out of it. Average User have to bend His leg reliable in 4years, since a car accident. Many patients Have lost the use-through joints of rheumatoid arthritis. Here are photos of the day ...
 PACU murses

 Better xray machines than we have.

 My Latina cougar.



 A view outside the PACU, a pharmacy and a funeral home open
Modified signs needed for male nurses.

Thanks for reading.

Craig.


1 comment:

  1. I have noticed reading this that it looks like my phone is trying to autocorrect my English and thinking its spanish translate it to English. Sorry about that. I hope you get the gist.

    ReplyDelete