Thursday, March 15, 2012

Final push of training.

Well. 2 days until I leave. I feel pretty great. I am down 9lbs and I feel it when I ride. It feels great. I rode the road bike Tuesday and kept a moderate effort up, ended up riding 18mph for two hours. I was proud of that because I did not put out a huge effort, felt like I could keep it up for another couple of hours. Last week I had a road bike effort that was hard and averaged 20mph. Today I rode the single speed with Jess on Green Mtn. I felt bad at first but after I got warmed up I felt pretty good. Its hard to feel really good climbing on a single speed. I hope all of this translates to a great ride in SA.

My bike is packed. Jess lent me his GoPro so I will have some vids when I get back. I will finish packing Friday and Satuday, then I am off. Stay tuned, I will update as often as possible in SA. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment