Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This past week.

Well, some interesting things have happened this past week. Most important to me is that I have gotten in touch with people that I haven't spoken with in way too long. I still need to catch up more with them but the channels are now open. Thanks for your comments and encouragement. Training has been slow this past week. I rode with Mel here in Denver on a cold windy day. The next day I rode I felt great but again, cold and windy. I have been getting alot of that this winter. It is winter after all. Honey Stinger welcomed me into the hive which I am pretty excited about. I will order up a kit and represent in that this summer. And by the way, their products are quite tasty and packed with energy. Check it out.

Honey Stinger

The last thing I want to mention is my Very good Friend in Dallas, Cory Reese, sent me this absolutely beautiful piece of art work. The header of this blog has a portion of it, and there is a picture of the complete piece in my photos section. The picture does not do it justice at all. The thing looks three dimensional and is different from every angle. It is very cool. He said in his letter that this piece was inspired by the ride that I will be doing in Africa. How cool is that. I wont write about the whole letter because I was getting a bit emotional while reading it. If you want one of your own, let me know and I will hook you up with him. You won't be disappointed. -- Thank you Cory.

No comments:

Post a Comment